Based in Reading, my client is looking to recruit an Early years practitioner to join their busy and friendly team.
The Nursery is known be one of the best nurseries in Reading. It has an incredible reputation for excellent childcare and beautiful settings.
- Supporting staff members in the rooms to care for the children.
- Engaging with children in a variety of opportunities.
- Assisting staff members with observations.
- Care and educate children supporting the EYFS framework
- Help and assist with daily routines
- Plan activities and assist with the implantation of these activities
- Encourage the development of the children
- Responsible for personal care such as nappy changing, feeding and the welfare of the children
- Provide a safe welcoming environment for the children
- Level 2 or Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- At least one years’ experience in an early years setting.
- Excellent language skills
- Full professional training and development.
- Social events and parties.
- Above industry average salaries.
- Free enhanced DBS checks.
- Incredible bonus schemes, including employee of the month vouchers and staff sickness bonus’s.
- Free homemade, fresh lunches cooked by our talented chefs daily.
- On site parking.
- Compressed hours, staff work 4 days per week to allow them to cater to personal commitments e.g. appointments and childcare.
Location: Beenham, Reading
Salary: £18000 – £21000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours over Monday to Friday
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received