We are looking for Support Workers to join our client based in Ferndown, Dorset.
You will be part of a team of support workers who are supporting Young Adults with Learning Disabilities within a residential environment.
- Ability to build relationships with the Young Adults
- Talking through their issues and problems they have to establish their behavior
- Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people
- Establishing a positive routine and working out their own individual needs
- Promoting a positive living environment
- Completion of general household duties
- Recording and reporting everything from the day
- Any concerns about the young people are always shared with their Supervisor or Registered Manager
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and boundaries with the young people
- Full manual driving licence (Desireable)
Title: Support Worker
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Salary: £19500 – £23400 per annum depending on experience
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.
- Learning Disabilities
- Young People
- Support Workers