We are looking to recruit a Support Worker for one of our Clients in Verwood, Dorset
They will provide 1:1 support in the care of children and young people with special needs, within a residential and educational environment, and encourage and support the development of social, educational and emotional abilities of the children/young people. The Support Worker will be expected to work effectively within a team and support the daily activities.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting and encouraging to develop and maintain social relationships within the house
- Supporting and encouraging to participate in education, recreational and leisure activities
- Contributing to general well-being, health, safety and security
- Assisting with the provision of personal care
- Maintain and update paper-based and electronic information systems
- Ensure that any matters of concern are recorded and reported in accordance with specified procedures
- Coordination of programmes of leisure and social activities
This post will require that you are fully vaccinated.
Title: Senior: Support Worker Term Time only Weekend
Location: Verwood, Dorset
Salary: £10.05 per hour
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.
- Young People
- Group Activities
- Special Needs
- Support Workers