Based in Poole, my client is looking to recruit a Stock Administrator / Sales Order Processor to join the busy team.
- To ensure stock control is kept accurate, maintained effectively and properly stored.
- Ensure accurate data is available at all times from WIP.
- Process customer purchase orders into sales orders and that all relevant supporting documents, such as drawings, are available, legible and controlled.
- To ensure efficient business operations, which will maintain and exceed the expected profitability as defined in the annual budget.
- To ensure the business maintains the appropriate resource levels to secure customer requirements & report to Directors where resource is required.
- To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
- To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of employment and health and safety are maintained & where non-conformance/corrective action is required, report to a Director.
- To provide effective stock control, logistics and ICT management throughout the operation of the business.
- To provide accurate information to the MD when requested on WIP, stock levels and data collection.
- To manage stock control:
- Accurate stock levels
- Properly protected and stored
- Stock levels maintained
- Communicate with the production team regarding requirements to pick stock, kit requirements and assembly cards.
- Raise despatch paperwork and check to ensure accuracy with customer interface documents.
- Analysis of job cards and the ability to amend and discuss with operators any errors and to correct those errors.
- Check that stock has been booked in and that despatch paperwork matches the stock bookings.
- Data collection checks to be made weekly and checks for month end errors and corrections to be made.
- Month end checks that all WIP and stock have been actioned and printing of reports for the Managing Director.
- Ability to liaise with the Accounts Team.
- Year end audit completion, preparation of stock forms and notices and the ability to inform shop floor of required actions.
- Ensuring that all WIP and stock is complete and to make comparisons in the new year between the system and printed WIP.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Location: Poole, Dorset
Hours: 39 hours per week
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.