Based in East Molesey , my client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Room Leader to join the busy, thriving and fun nursery.
The role would suit a Early Years Practitioner looking for their next step up in the nursery or someone who is looking to move and develop in an establish setting.
The role is full time and 40 hours per week over Monday to Friday.
- Leading a team of practitioners with a hands on approach
- Working closely with your team to ensure everyone is working towards the same goals for the room
- Supervising staff and supporting members of your team
- Creating a happy and positive environment for the room
- Using best practice and sharing ideas and thoughts with your team
- Completing new starter inductions and welcoming them into the business
- Completing nursery tours for prospective new children and families to sell the nursery and any available spaces
- Identifying and training and mentoring requirements
- Being a key holder for the nursery
- NVQ level 3 or above or equivalent
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Experience working within a nursery setting or similar child care setting
- Excellent time management and people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Location : East Molesey
Salary : £24,500 – £27,000
Hours : 40 hours over Monday to Friday