Based in Winterbourne Earls, my client is looking to recruit a Room Leader due to expansion.
- Ensure their department is being run to its full potential
- Professional leadership approach
- Ensure all children receive the highest standards of care and education
- Ensure all records of development and learning are fully accurately maintained by the appropriate staff
- Ensure appropriate planning is in place to maintain the required standards consulting with the Deputy/Manager when necessary
- Work with area SENCO, EYFS advisors, health professionals and local programs as appropriate
- Provide leadership and support to staff to enable them to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Cache Level 3 Diploma or NVQ Level 3 equivalent
- Experience working with children from Newborn to 2 years old
- Experience working with children from 3 years old to 5 years old
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be able to delegate tasks effectively
- Support and mentor staff and students
- Be responsible for taking part in all self-development activities such as appraisals.
- Ability to use own initiative and work well in a team
- Enthusiastic and caring approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and honest
- Genuine love and passion for children with a caring personality.
Salary: £23 – £25k per annum depending on experience
Hours: 40 – 42.5 hours between 7.30am – 6.30pm over Monday to Friday
Location: Winterbourne Earls
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.