Based in Caterham, my client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join their friendly and thriving Nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
- Promote equal opportunities throughout the nursery.
- Liaise with the local authority and other professionals associated with the nursery.
- Work alongside parents/carers of children with special needs to achieve full integration within the nursery and support & include children with special needs in all areas of care and development.
- Liaise with and support parents, carers and other family members.
- Support all staff and promote a happy staff team.
- Take all practical and reasonable steps to ensure the safety & wellbeing of all who use the premises.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality at all times, including company business and any information regarding children or parents.
- Interact with children positively at all times, encouraging appropriate behaviour, social skills and hygiene routines.
- Undertake certain domestic duties within the nursery i.e. general cleaning and laundry duties when required.
- Attend and participate during regular parents’ evenings and staff meetings outside normal working hours.
- A minimum of a full and relevant level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- Flexible to work in either rooms of the setting depending on the needs of the nursery.
Salary: £18,000- £19,344 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
Working four days with one day off per week.
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 working day of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.