Based in Weybridge, my client is looking to recruit a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their friendly, busy team.
- To have a robust knowledge of the EYFS and assist with the development and implementation of systems to monitor and record child development.
- Ensure that all children are kept safe and that staff are confident to follow safeguarding procedures.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to by all staff.
- Promote and represent the nursery to current and potential parents/customers including the wider community.
- Support the Nursery Manager to ensure Health and Safety of the setting is of a high standard.
- Support the Nursery Manager in creating and maintain a culture of self-evaluation and reflective practice throughout the nursery.
- Support the Nursery Manager to identify, address and support individual training needs and self-development, through supervisions and appraisals.
- Support the Nursery Manager to facilitate inspections by regulatory bodies and implement any recommendations.
- The ideal candidate, should have experience of working in an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ setting.
- You will be required to undergo a DBS check which the company will pay for.
- Level 3 Early Years and Childcare Qualification or Above.
- Minimum of 2 years considerable, proven experience of working within a childcare setting.
- 1 year managerial role experience (preferable).
- Professional, Enthusiastic and Hard Working.
Salary: £25,000- £28,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 working day of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.