Based in Ferndown, my client is looking to recruit a CNC Miller to join the expanding team.
Ideally the position would suit somebody who is capable of program, setting and operating a mill with Fanuc controls.
The type of work is high precision complex component parts.
- Edit machine offsets or change cutters/tips and re -inspect next item produced
- Produce programs from detailed drawings
- Inspect own work to drawing
- Fully fixture and tool[cutters] to produce component to drawing
- Read & interpret a 2D drawing
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in milling
- Experience of working to engineering drawings or work instructions[Job Cards]
- Experience of setting & operating CNC milling machines
- Knowledge of Aerospace Quality or similar[oil & gas]
- Edge cam, Solid Works knowledge preferable
Hours: 39 hours per week
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.