We are looking to recruit a Children’s Home Registered Manager for a Home in Bournemouth, Dorset.
The role of the Registered Manager is to provide leadership and be the appropriate role model for all employees. It involves being accountable for a residential setting. The Registered Manager will be expected to ensure that standards are achieved and maintained through the implementation of policies and procedures. Must have OFSTED experience.
The Registered Manager must be able to:
- Manage the home to ensure it meets the standards as expected
- Ensure the home is staffed adequately by managing the team to include daily rota management, holiday requests, absence cover, attendance at training and sessional bank.
- An excellent standard of care is provided, where positive routines are established and maintained and their individual needs are always taken into account.
- Health & Safety regulations are fully observed, alongside any other relevant legislation and responsibility is taken to ensure they are implemented within your home.
- Confidentiality is always kept including that around residents, employees, systems and procedures, both during and after employment.
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £34,000.00 to £42,000.00 /year DOE