We are looking for Support Workers to join our client based near Warminster, Wiltshire.
You will be part of a team of support workers who are supporting children within a residential environment who have experienced trauma and family crisis and are struggling with life and behavior to deal with these changes.
- Ability to build relationships with the children
- Talking through there issues and problems they have to establish their behavior
- Emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people
- Establishing a positive routine and working out their own individual needs
- Promoting a positive living environment
- Completion of general household duties
- Recording and reporting everything from the day
- Any concerns about the young people are always shared with their Supervisor or Registered Manager
- Young people are supervised effectively, a positive level of control is maintained and age-appropriate activities are devised
- Ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and boundaries with children and young people
- Full manual driving licence
- Able to work 24 hour shifts (if full-time)
- Ideally Level 3 Diploma or equivalent in Health & Social Care (Caring for Children and Young People)
Title: Support Worker
Location: Warminster, Wiltshere
Salary: £19400 – £24000 per annum depending on experience
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.