Based in Caterham, my client is looking to recruit a Baby Room Leader to join their friendly, busy Nursery.
- To work closely alongside the Management team in providing a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children.
- To have sound knowledge of the nursery’s policies and procedures.
- To work alongside management to ensure the nursery runs at an outstanding standard.
- To maintain staff ratios in the room at all times.
- To safeguard all children in the room and ensure that your team are aware of and adhere to the safeguarding policy and procedure at all times.
- To be responsible for the welfare of all children in your designated room and ensure high quality of care.
- To Develop and maintain highly professional relationships with external partners and agencies.
- To Adhere to the code of confidentiality between parents, children and other members of staff.
- To continue your personal learning a development to keep up to date with training, newsletters, legislation, policies
- Full and relevant Level 3 early years qualification or above.
- Previous childcare experience
- Proven knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Ability or experience in leading a team.
- Delegating skills
Location: Caterham, Surrey
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000
Hours: 40 hour per week
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 working day of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.